1. Fill out our online ‘SELL YOUR CAR’ form. Alternately call or email us with details of the car you are selling.
2. We will call or email you back to discuss your car and discuss a valuation and timescale. We will advise you on what we see as a realistic price expectation and listen to what price you are hoping for or have been offered already elsewhere. Based on this discussion, you tell us what figure you would be happy to sell your car for. Depending on where you are based and the age and mileage of the car, we may need to arrange to view and appraise the vehicle at this stage.
3. When you have instructed us that you want us to find a buyer, we will offer the car to our network of trade and private buyers to try to achieve the price you are looking for. We will NOT pass on any of your personal information. We will broker all deals ourselves, so that you will only have to deal with a single contact at Prestige Car Brokerage.
4. We will advise you on the best price we can offer. If you are happy with the figure we have offered, we will make arrangements for the car to be collected and paid for at your convenience.
5. We collect the car from your home or office or you can drop the car off at our offices in Central London. When we have inspected the car to make sure it is in the same condition as described, we will pay you with an instant bank transfer. If there is outstanding finance on the car, we can settle this on your behalf and pay you the balance.
Please note: We will require all paperwork for your car, including V5 Registration Document, Service History, Book Pack, Spare keys, MOT (if applicable) and any other relevant paperwork in order to buy your car. We will also need to take a copy of your photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence) to combat potential fraud.